Friday, March 20, 2009

Wormy Dog Acoustic

So this past Wednesday I played an acoustic show at The Wormy Dog in OKC. I wanna thank everyone who came out. It was a great crowd and a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while. I know I had fun and it sounded like everyone there was really into it. I started around 945 and was having such a good time I decided to not take a break and played until 1145. I played a lot of my originals from the past as well as my new songs I've been writing recently. My buddy Devon Strickland, Devonray Photography, came out and took a ton of pics! These are just a few. Thanks again Devon. The Wormy Dog filmed the show too, and will be posting some clips on their website. Make sure you check it out.
I was glad to see my buddy Gregg Luther was in the crowd. If you haven't heard of Gregg Luther you need to check him out. I had the pleasure of singing on his latest album and he's starting to work on some new stuff. I can't wait to hear it.
I'll be doing a lot more of these acoustic shows so if you missed this one, there will be more.

Later,
Brandon

No comments: