Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Single Debut

Hey hey,
I'm sitting here in my office working on this and that (actually I've done some writing the past few days for the next album!) and I thought I would give everyone a heads up! We've got a lot going on right now and things are really exciting! We will be debuting the new single tomorrow night at K101 in Woodward, OK with Sean Kelly. I hope you can tune in. If you don't live in or around Woodward, you can listen online here.
This week, we'll be at Wall Street Bar in Duncan, OK on Friday, and Wild Rooster Bar in Ft. Worth, TX on Saturday. I hope you can make it to one of the shows this weekend! We also have shows coming up in Lubbock, Wichita Falls, Altus, Oklahoma City, & Coffeyville, KS over the next few months with more to come. Keep up with all the live shows with the calendar at www.brandonjacksonmusic.com.
There are so many ways to get music now a days and I'm proud to say that we are keeping up with the trends of music fans. Not only can you purchase the CD from iTunes, CD Baby, Hastings, Amazon, and at other online stores, you can also stream the CD on Napster, Zune, Rhapsody, and very soon you will be able to find "The Good Times" on Spotify! We have a few more fun announcements to fill you in on once they become reality, so check out the website and also sign up for the email list!

Thanks for being a fan, and keep spreading the word!
Brandon

No comments: