Friday, January 20, 2012

2012!

So, I'm currently couching it up working on a ton of different things Brandon Jackson Music related. I'm really excited about this upcoming year and I'm so determined to introduce more and more people to me and my music! An artist would be nothing without their fans and I'm grateful for all of you who call yourself Brandon Jackson fans! You are so important to what we do here, and I want to say thanks for helping us spread the word! Keep it up!
If you're wondering how you can help out, there are a ton of ways to do it!
-"Like" the band page on Facebook and share it with all of your Facebook friends.
-Follow us on twitter and enjoy updates from the road.
-If you don't have the cd, go download it from iTunes, or order it online through the website.
-Sign up on the email list through the website.
-Come out to a show! You can check out the show calendar and see when we'll be in your area. Also, share the events on Facebook.
-Call your local radio station and request the current single 'Dancing"! We'll have a list of stations playing the single on the website in the next few days.

I'm sure you saw through Facebook and twitter updates that we had a few rehearsals over the Christmas holidays to update the set for this next year. We have some new originals and have worked up a few new cover tunes to put in the set. We're working hard to keep the live show fresh for the fans and for ourselves. Who wants to see the same show over and over again. I don't! We've also added a new piece of equipment for the live show. We are now traveling with an in-ear rig! We broke it in last week at the show at Riley's Place in Marlow, and couldn't be happier with how it's gonna help with our live sound. A Big thanks to Mike for putting it together! For all you tech peeps, here's a pic:


Sam was out at Outlaws in Stillwater a couple nights ago and got a video of them playing 'Dancing'! A big thanks to Outlaws for playing my music in your club! Very cool.


Ok folks, I've spent all afternoon writing this blog entry as I work back and forth between 20 things! Ha! I have to wrap it up and get to work on some other stuff. I hope you will join us on what promises to be a fun and exciting year! Keep spreading the word and we'll see ya at a show near you!

until next time,
B

No comments: