Monday, September 13, 2010

Recording and Sept. Shows

So I hope you guys enjoyed the live video feed I had going during the recording of my first solo cd! I have finished recording everything and will be working with Eric Delegard at Reeltime Audio in Denton on mixing what we have worked so hard recording. The studio is a blast, but a lot of hard work. I did have fun working and seeing the songs transform into something more than I had even imagined they could be. My good friend Sam Caire came in and laid down some lead work on the album while I also had Nick Diomedes play drums on the album. I am excited to get the cd out because the songs all sound sooo good! I know you guys will enjoy it.
On another note, Chad Sullins and myself will be doing an acoustic tour the first week in October so stay tuned for the venue details!
Here are the rest of my shows in Sept, hope to see ya there:

Monday Sept. 13 Dirty's Stillwater OK
Wednesday Sept. 15 Wormy Dog Oklahoma City OK w/Sam Caire
Friday Sept. 17 Hog Trough Enid OK
Saturday Sept. 18 Private Party
Guthrie OK
Monday Sept. 20 Dirty's Stillwater OK
Friday Sept. 24 Classics Oklahoma City OK
Saturday Sept. 25 Fred's Texas Café Ft. Worth TX
Sunday Sept. 26 Ryan Page Memorial Concert (ACOUSTIC) @ Tumbleweed Stillwater OK
Monday Sept. 27 Dirty's Stillwater OK
Wednesday Sept. 29 White Elephant Ft. Worth TX w/Ryan Booth

No comments: