Thursday, September 30, 2010

White Elephant show & Game day!

A big thanks to Ryan Booth for inviting me to play an acoustic show with him at the White Elephant last night. It was our first acoustic show together and I'm positive it won't be the last. I met Booth many years ago in Stillwater in the glory days of hanging out at the original Wormy Dog. It's great to see what he has accomplished musically and I look forward to seeing him excel in the business!
On another note, it's game day! I'm heading over to the stadium tonight to watch Oklahoma State take on Texas A&M in a great Thursday night Big XII match-up. My Dad will be in town to watch the game with me! The last time we watched a game this season together was the Troy game, that was a nail biter that I hope the Pokes don't repeat. Of course I'm wearing orange tented glasses, but I feel pretty confident that Oklahoma State will take care of the football, play a clean game and pull out a convincing win over A&M. We'll see!

Until next time!
B

No comments: