Thursday, December 2, 2010

The word is spreading!

So this month I will be on the cover of Nashville Music Guide with Blake Shelton! Here is a pic of the cover. There is a great write up about me in the magazine as well! Here is a link to the article online, and go pic up your own copy today!

On Wed., Dec. 8th from 7pm-11pm, check out Texas Music Interactive on 95.9 the Ranch in Ft. Worth, TX. I'll be a guest on the show! If you live in Ft. Worth you can listen on the radio as well as interact online! If you don't live in Ft. Worth, don't worry, you can be involved too! Just go to www.959theranch.com and click on the TMI link and you can listen and interact as well! You can watch live performances and chat with me! I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope you spread the word and listen/watch/chat this coming Wednesday from 7pm-11pm!

Also, next month check out another article about me in Road Rambler Magazine!

Things are just getting started and I'm really looking forward to 2011! Thanks to all the fans and all you street team members that sacrifice your time to help promote my music. You all truly keep me going and allow me to share this dream with the world!

If you'd like to get involved with The Brandon Jackson Street Team, just email us at bjacksonstreetteam@gmail.com with your info and we'll get ya involved. Also, send us your fan photos to brandon@brandonjacksonmusic.com. I love to share those pics with everyone on the website and facebook!

Got a lot of fun shows this month so I hope to see you guys out! Check out the calendar and don't miss out!

Thanks!
Brandon

No comments: