Saturday, April 16, 2011

fun weekend!

Hey guys, just checking in from Sapulpa, OK. I'm hanging out at Beki's parents house today. I'm eating way too much already! You never go hungry while hanging out at The Shanahan's. No way. We are in town for the Minyen/Clinard wedding being held in Tulsa tonight. Congrats Emily and Luke! Should be a fun time tonight!
I want to invite you all to tune into www.95.9theranch.com tomorrow evening from 4pm-7pm and listen to Whiskey Myers, Charlie Montague, and myself play acoustic live on The Texas Red Dirt Roads show with Justin Frazell! Tell your friends!
I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! I am looking forward to the OSU Spring Game today at 2pm. Since I can't be there, listening on the radio will have to do. I already can't wait for the season to start. Nothing better than game day in Stillwater!

Ok, enough rambling. Gonna go eat something!

Brandon

No comments: