Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

Hey guys,
I hope everyone had a Happy Holidays! I had a great Christmas and New Year with my family and just enjoyed my time off. No it's time to get back to work!
I'm excited about this new year and everything that is to come. I am finishing up the mix of the CD this week, and am on track to have it out by March! No date is set as of yet, but I will announce it very soon! I have also had the opportunity to do a lot of interviews about my upcoming release and you can find those in the Nashville Music Guide (as well as my mug on the cover), and the Unrated Music article. You can pick up the January issue of The Nashville Music guide at Hastings in Stillwater for free, or at any of my shows! Pick one up! Also a big thanks to 95.9 The Ranch in Ft. Worth, TX and 105.5 Cowboy Country in Stillwater, OK for playing an acoustic version of "Now That I Found You". Please give them a ring and request the song!
One of my New Year's resolutions is to stay in touch with my fans through this blog on a regular basis, so please keep coming back and I will keep you all updated! Thanks, and here's to a HUGE 2011!!

B

No comments: